Supply premium oil mill mahines and turnkey canola oil production line. We have rice experience in edible oil processing, with a great number of successful oil mill plants around the world. Below are some of our large projects of canola oil.
Large Scale Canola Oil Mill Projects
Our body requires right amount of fats to function properly, fats are very important in your diet. Canola oil is best source of fat and widely being used for frying, dressing salad and baking. Canola in marketing term stand as aII|Canadian Oil‘, Canola oil is developed by Canadian scientist by creating seeds that contain less harmful substances.
Canola oil is widely used in home, which constitute of less cholesterol and provides high amount of fat which is essential our body. Quality refined canola oil production line is needed to make sure that the produced canola oil is much in purest form.
Canola Oil Production Process
Now we will see how Canola oil is commonly proceed. It is long process which includes:
- Cleaning seeds;
- Seed preconditioning and flaking;
- seed cooking;
- Pressing flake and Solvent extraction;
- Final processing of oil
Now we'll see each process briefly.
Canola seeds are harvested, after that seeds are crushed into two component parts, oil and meal.
1. Seeds Cleaning
Harmful and unwanted material is removed out from seeds at this part.
2. Seed Preconditioning and Flaking
Using grain dryers to preheat the seed, which prevents bursting as seed enters the flaking unit. Pre-conditions mostly refers shelling, debearding etc. Then pre-cleaned seed is initially flaked by roller mills set for a narrow approval to physically breach the seed coat. The objective is to breach as many cell walls, while breaching cell was make sure as possible without damaging the quality of the oil. Quality is important part of this process by retaining quality of seed; produced oil will be more refined. Flake thickness is kept
3. Seed Cooking
Flakes are passed through heated drum or special cookers to:
- Thermally breach oil cells that have survived flaking;
- Reduce oil viscosity;
- Denature hydrolytic enzymes and Adjust the moisture of the flakes;
Then Temperature is increased to inactivate the myrosinase-type enzyme. These enzymes reduce soil and meal quality.
4. Oil Pressing
Screw Type Canola Oil Pressing Machine
In next process cooked canola flakes are then pressed in a series of expellers. The process removes about 60% of the oil while avoiding extra pressure and temperature.The process produces a press-cake that is ideal for solvent extraction.
5. Solvent Extraction
Screw pressing removes about 60% oil from seed flakes. The remaining oil in them is removed through solvent extraction method. It is treated with hexane that is specially refined for the oil industry. The cake is chocked with solvent. The oil extractor then create a continuous counter-current extraction. A series of pumps spray a solvent over the cake, increasing the ratio of solvent to oil. After a fresh solvent wash, the marc leaving the extractor contains less than 1% oil.
Solvent Extraction Units
6. Final Processing of Canola Oil
Meal Desolventizing and toasting:The solvent is removed from the marc in a desolventizer-toaster. The final removing of the solvent is completed by injecting live steam a process called toasting.During the both process, the meal is heated to 95-115AC and moisture increases to 12-18%.
7. Canola Oil Refining
To ensure good stability and long-life, oil refining process remove compounds like phospholipids, free fatty acids, color pigments and particles. To remove color compounds, the oil is then passed through a natural clay and this process is called as bleaching. Final step is deodorization in canola oil refining, which removes compounds that provides unpleasant taste and odors. Refined anola oil is ready to be packaged and sold.
Small Refining Units (left) and Large Refining Plant (right)
Oil bolttling or filling equipment is also availible in canola oil production lines. Just send an inquiry through the below form and tell us your cost budgeting, capacity requirment and other situation, our oil mill machinery experts will offer you the best customized business plan of oil production.
- Dear Sirs, We owned company based in Dubai. Amongst the commodities we deal in is Edible Oil and, following a very successful couple of years, we are now seriously considering building and running an oil production facility in the UK. Currently, the majority of our Edible Oil orders are for Crude Sunflower Oil so we believe that in the first instance the facility will be dedicated to production of Crude Sunflower Oil at a rate of 1000 Tonnes/month. We would anticipate that initially the product will be stored and transported in Flexi Tanks. Our longer term plan includes the addition of a refining process and bottling plant at which point we would also consider increasing throughput. We would, at this future point, also consider the production of other Edible Oils e.g. Rapeseed /Canola etc. Initially however, we are looking for a company that can assist us in determining our requirements and who will supply a full turnkey facility with adequate provision for future expansion and development. GPLS will provide a fully prepared process building complete with the necessary infrastructure and utilities into which the Oil Production equipment can be installed. We would be extremely pleased to hear from you, and discuss our venture further, should this opportunity be of interest to you.
- Thank you for your inquiry. We have sent you an email. Let's have a further discuss on your needs through email.
- Greetings. I ask you to give the price for an extraction tank of 1000 tons of rapeseed per day.
- The latest price was sent to your email, please check!