Mechanical Pressing Process(screw-press)
Expeller is the key equipment of screw-press process, which is also known as screw oil press. Continuous screw pressing can deal with almost all kinds of oilseeds and nuts (soybean, cotton seed, copra, rice bran, palm kernel). Below is the clarification of mechanical oil extracting:
- Single Pressing: Also called full pressing. The oil could be extracted as much as possible. The oil residual in cake is around 5-7%
- Prepressing: 70% of the oil will be extracted, the oil residual in cake is around 15-18%
- Heat Pressing: Cook the oil seeds before pressing in order to be extracted more oil
- Cold Pressing: Keep the temperature between 60 and 70℃ in order to prevent the protein denaturation.
Advantages of Screw Oil Pressing:The mainly advantages of screw pressing type oil extraction plant by means of oil expeller is better adaptability, flexible production, high quality of the oil, light color, pure flavor, simple technology, few supporting equipment.
Solvent Extraction ProcessPrinciple: Solid-liquid Extraction
- Solvent extraction by use of Rotary/Lop type Extractor;
- Separating the solvent from miscella by use of Evaporator;
- Separating solvent from wet meal by use of Desolventizer;
- Recycling of solvent by use of Condenser;
The Process of Solvent Extraction