Black seed grass is produced in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, South Asia, West Asia and other regions, mainly India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Israel, Turkey, Egypt and so on. Black seed oil is a vegetable oil made from the seeds of black cumin seeds by physical cold pressing, or typical oil press machines.
Business Opportunity: Black Seed Oil Extraction
Black Seed Oil Extraction Machine for Sales
Black seed oil extraction machine is an efficient, reliable and durable piece of cooking oil production equipment designed to extract oil from a variety of oilseeds and nuts. It is easy to operate, requiring minimal technical knowledge and experience. And, it is the ideal solution to start effective oil processing businesses. (Read more: Oil Mill Business Project Report >>)
Black Seed Oil Extraction Machine for Sales
- Simple operation, durable, few wearing parts, very low maintenance costs.
- Low power consumption, automatic oil extraction process, small footprint, low cost of black seed oil processing.
- Oils produced by this cold press machine is clear, with few impurities and no need for filtration.
- Less heat is generated during pressing, which is low temperature physical pressing. The oil retains more nutrients.
- It is suitable for the pressing of various oilseeds, and also for the cold pressing process of high-end oils, such as walnuts and macadamia nut.
How to Extract Black Seed Oil?
The oil extraction process of black cumin seed oil involves the separation of the oil from the seeds by crushing and pressing. The seeds are first pre-treated in order to reduce their moisture content, before they are crushed and pressed to extract the oil. The extracted oil is then filtered and refined to remove any impurities. The final product is a high-quality oil with a distinct aroma and flavor.
ABC Machinery is a leading provider of oil processing machinery. Established in 2004, we have been a key player in the oil processing industry, providing customers with quality and reliable oil mill machinery at factory price, including oil seed processing machines, oil filtration machines, oil press machines, oil refinery machine, low temperature oil extraction machine and more. With a dedicated team of experienced professionals, ABC Machinery is committed to providing customers with the best possible service and support to achieve their business goals. We look forward to assisting you with all your oil processing needs.
Global Demand for Black Seed Oil Increasing Rapidly
Some people are starting to use black seed oil as a natural health supplement because it is becoming increasingly popular. It is thought to have a range of health benefits, including reducing inflammation and improving circulation. Some studies have also shown that black seed oil can help to improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of heart disease. In addition, black seed oil is used as a flavor and fragrance agent in many products.
Black Seed Oil Demands
Cold Pressing Black Seed Oil Machine Operations Tips
Before starting the machine, clean the oil tank and add enough hydraulic oil, check whether the bolts in each part are loose, check whether the wiring connection is correct. Below is the main tips when using cold press machines to extraction black seed oil.
- Preheat before each oil extraction, preheat temperature: 50-70℃ in summer and autumn, 70-90℃ in winter and spring. The preheating system is automatically controlled, so there is no need to turn off the temperature control switch.
- Hold the upper top plate handle, fully open the upper top plate, and the working position in into 180 ℃, to the bottom of the squeezer pad, the piston down in place, spare.
- Each oil press machine empty run 1-2min, such as winter, spring hydraulic oil thickening, should be empty to run 5-10min, so that the oil becomes thin, easy to operate.
- The black seeds have been fried to exhaust the oil smoke, loaded into the press chamber.
- In the squeezing chamber sesame seeds on the upper end of the mat, put the spacer on the upper surface of the squeezing chamber flat push into the squeezing chamber. If the oil is small, the oil can be raised at the start of the machine, so that the oil is kept in the upper plane slightly below the upper end of the press chamber, otherwise, it will not close the top plate, lift the hand control valve handle, and start the press.
- The hydraulic machine must be operated by a person, the host is not allowed to leave people in the process of pressure boosting, the motor stops working when the pressure gauge reaches 55MPa, otherwise the power should be turned off immediately, check whether the pressure gauge is damaged, malfunctioning, whether the AC contactor is damaged, if there is damage, it should be replaced immediately after the check is correct before starting the machine.
- When the pressure gauge rises to 55MPa electrical control system automatically stop, when the pressure of the press chamber down to 45MPa, the electrical control system automatically open, the pressure gauge pressure again back up, the press chamber oil seam no oil seepage, said the oil has been squeezed.
- Shut down the machine: hold the hand control valve handle, press down the hand control valve spool, so that the press chamber down to 10mm from the top, lift the hand control valve handle, open the top plate.
- Turn on the machine, the black seed oil cake rises, the piston top plate is about 5MM above the upper surface of the press chamber, turn off the machine, take down the spacer and the upper mat, take out the oil cake.
- Press down the handle, the piston descends, ready for the second pressing.