Production Range: 30TPD, 40TPD, 50TPD, 60TPD
Flour Yield: F1 flour, 60-63%; F2 flour, 70-73% F3 flour, 75-78%.
Flour Grade: 1st grade, 2nd grade, and special flour
Plant Power: About 80kW
Workshop Size Requirements: 2400x700x650 mm for 30TPD Plant (L.W.H)
Contact us to get customized Wheat Milling Project Plan!
- Compact Structure Design, Easy Installation & Operation
The 30~60 ton per day complete wheat milling machine adopts layered steel structure. More compact, smaller footprint, easy to install and operate.
- Lower Equipment Cost
The plansifter is mounted on the second floor platform. The sieved materials are transported to the wheat flour milling equipment by gravity rather than by elevator.
- Fan Power is Greatly Saved
Adopt simplify Aspiration Network System, which can largely save the fan power and making it easy to control.
Wheat Milling Process Design of 30 TPD Flour Plant
Let's take a detail look at the cleaning section and flour milling section of 30~60 ton per day wheat milling factory. The following project photos are about one of our 30TPD wheat flour plant set up in Chile.
The cleaning section of this small wheat flour mill includes twice sieving, two de-stoning, one tempering, two threshing, one wheat brushing, two magnetic separation and one air separation. The air piping system of cleaning section can be divided into wheat transport pipeline and dedusting pipeline.
The process design and equipment configuration of this wheat cleaning section not only meets the requirements of processing Fine Wheat Flour, but also ensure a good production environment.
|3||High Pressure Fan||1|
|4||Low Pressure Fan||1|
Wheat Milling Section
The flour milling section adopts processing design of 4 break system, 3 Scratch system and 1 purification system. Classifying screen with increased increase sieving area is used to assure flour yield, flour quality and productivity.
Roller Mill of the Wheat Flour Plant
The wheat milling process takes fully account of the separation of wheat bran and graded flour, to ensure the integrity of bran, increase the purity and quality of flour.
|1||Wheat Milling Machine||6|
|2||Plansifter with Two Nest of Sieve||2|
|8||High Pressure Fan||1|
|13||Pack Flour Box||1|
How many workers are required to operate the plant?
- 30 TPD plant for example, 6-9 workers are needed, do not include management, accountant, sales person and laboratory technician. It needs 3 shifts per day. Each shift needs 2-3 workers, one for operation, one for conveying the wheat, one for bagging (excludes management).
- What about the Flour Milling Equipment installing and commissioning?
- We have detailed installation instructions for video, you can choose to follow the Video Direction to install and adjust the equipment by yourself, or we can also send 1-2 technicians for on-site guidance. About 30 days is needed for the whole installing and commissioning and this also includes technical training to your local workers.
- What about the time of delivery, and type of payment?
- After signing the contract and receiving prepayment, we will begin to produce and deliver the equipment within 30 days. By T/T, 30% deposit, 70% before delivery.