Project Name: Complete Wood Pelleting Plant in Italy
Country: Set up in Italy
Project Output: Make 1~1.2 ton wood pellets per hour
Raw Material: Pine Wood, Spruce Wood, Douglas and Beech (mixed materials)
Wood Pelletizing Process: Log cutting, debarking, splitting, wood chipping, crushing, drying, pelleting (bpm420 ring die pellet mill), pellets cooling, weighting and bagging.
Details of the Wood Pelleting Plant for Sale
This is a small complete wood pelleting plant set up in Italy. It is designed with fully automatic raw materials feeding and drying system. The drying furnace adopts Circulating feeding method, which can largely reduce manual work. View the following photos took during the project construction and commissioning to know more about the project. (Related Project: 2~3 t/h Wood Pelletizing Plant built in Italy)
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you are interested in our wood pelleting plant for sale, tell us your raw material, production needs and other requirement, then we can offer you the best customized project plan for free!
The client use several different kinds of woods for the pellet production, including pine, spruce, Douglas, beech. The production capacity is required to be 1~1.2 ton per hour. BPM 420 ring die pellet mill is adopted as the main pelletizing equipment.
Detailed Wood Pelleting Plant Process
- The logs are firstly cut to about 1 meter in length.
- Then, the short wood log will be sent to the debarking machine.
- After debarking, splitting machine is used to cut the wood in four pieces.
- With a wood chipper, the large wood block will be cut into small wood chips and stored tin wood chip bin temporarily.
- Then, wood chips will be sent to crushing machine or hammer mill and be processed into sawdust.
- The sawdust will then go through drying process in drum dryer.
- After drying, the sawdust will be sent to the ring die pellet machine.
- The wood pellets are very hot when coming out of the pellet machine, a pellet cooler is used for cool the pellets to room temperature.
- This wood pellet plant is equipped with automatically weighting and packing equipment, along with heat sealing machine. The final wood pellets are packed in bags and then stored for sale.