ABC Machinery is a well-known manufacturer of full-line sunflower oil machinery, mini, small and industrial large sunflower oil processing plant exporter in China. All kinds of our oil processing equipments are good sellers and worth commendation for their excellent quality. If you are interested in setting up an oilseed processing plant, please let us know and we shall be pleased to send you the most suitable equipment list and our latest quotaions once receive your enquiries. Just feel free to contact us!
Full Oil Processing Plant in Zambia - Turnkey Project
In recent years the demand for sunflower oil has increased drastically. And why not? Sunflower oil is preferred throughout the world for its attractive color, light flavour, high smoke point and rich unsaturated fatty acids. With our sunflower oil processing plant, you can capitalise on this demand. How? lt’s easier than you might think. (Read more: coconut oil processing machines for sale >>)
Set Up a Sunflower Oil Processing Plant
The process begins with cleaning. Magnets are used in order to remove any trace metal, and the seeds are scrubbed of any foreign matter. If the moisture content of the seeds is too high it will have an adverse effect on the sunflower oil produced, so we dehull. The seeds are cracked by a pneumatic or centrifugal sheller, and the result is winnowed to separate kernel from hull. (Read more: oilseed preprocessing machines >>)
Sunflower Oil Pressing
Oil Pressing Factory of Seed Oil Mill Plant
Once this is done, we can begin to think about oil expelling. We can increase the surface area by grinding the sunflower seeds into a coarse meal, using mechanised hammer mills. This meal is then heated to aid oil extraction, a process that can sometimes release impurities. These are removed to ensure that the oil is edible. The mixture is then fed into a sunflower oil pressing equipment. Pressure is slowly increased as the mixture passes through a slotted barrel, eventually reaching as high as 200,000 kilopascals in an attempt to extract and capture as much oil as possible.
Welcome inquire about detailed information about sunflower oil mahcine and full scale processing plant. We can provide you with our competitive price and customized business plan!
Sunflower Oil Refinery
Oil Refinery Factory of Crude Seed Oil
Once it has been squeezed through the slots, it can be collected and refined in oil refinery plant. This involves heating the oil to between 40oC and 85 oC and mixing it with an alkaline substance such as sodium hydroxide or sodium carbonate. Together with this additive, the undesired fatty acids form a soapy substance that is then removed using centrifugal force. The oil is cleaned to remove any traces and dried. It is then degummed, the oil treated with acidic water or steam to remove hosphatides. Once again, centrifugal force is used to remove any dregs. Together with this additive, the undesired fatty acids form a soapy substance that is then removed using centrifugal force. The oil is cleaned to remove any traces and dried. It is then degummed, the oil treated with acidic water or steam to remove phosphatides. Once again, centrifugal force is used to remove any dregs.
Oil that will be used for cooking is then bleached by filtering it through activated clay or fuller’s earth, substances which can absorb pigmented materials from the oil. Oils that will be refrigerated are filtered to remove waxes. The final step is deodorising the oil. The oil is placed in a vacuum at 225C to 250C, over which steam is passed to distill any odor or volatile components. A tiny amount of citric acid might also be added to increase the oil's shelf life. Once this is complete, the finished oil can be packed and shipped to shelves across the world.
It really isn't that complicated. Our sunflower oil pressing machine is a tried and tested model with a low power consumption that belies its high efficiency. It easy to maintain and is simple to operate. Given the relative ease of production and maintenance and enduring popularity of sunflower oil, is there any reason you shouldn't buy our sunflower oil machinery?
- Please forward to us proforma invoice for complete plant, SUNFLOWER SEED PROCESSING AND EXPELLING TO EXTRACTING OIL OUT. CAPACITY 10 T, PER DAY. Please advice as we need refined oil as a final product.
Dear Sir, Thanks so much for your enquiry. As for your request, pls advise what's the best economical fuel in your country, coal, gas or diesel? So we could suggest and design for you accordingly.
FYI, we suggest Cleaning+ Pressing+ Filtering for the pressing line and 2TPD refinery line for the refined oil. Pls kindly check this processing flowchart is ok with you.
- Hello, We need a line for producing oil from sunflowers.We want to know what is the price of the line for 150 t production per day, and what is the price of the line for 1000 t production per day?
Hi, Thanks for your enquiry to our products.
As 150T is totally different from 1000T capacity, could you kindly advise us more details by filling in the form in the attachment. So we could suggest and design for you accordingly.
Mr. Commercial Director, We want to get the price of the turnkey establishment for two factories.
1. Factory for the production of sunflower oil refined by 8 through the work of 10 tons of oil net repeater hours.
2. Factory for the production of pure corn oil refined by 10 tons during the eight hours of work.
The Factory in Bulgaria.
Please send your answer to the following questions:
i. lab space required.
ii. electrical energy consumption.
iii. Water consumption.
iv. hand of each plant worker.
Hi, dear, Thanks for your enquiry to our products. As for your request, pls see my notes below:
1. As for 10TPD oil refinery, it's continuous system, usually our customer use three shifts to operate this plant. If you only work 8hrs per day, we need to give a 30TPD refinery, what do you think? By the way, do you have crude sunflower oil already, where did you get it, make it yourslef or buy from outside?
2. As for 10TPD oil refinery, it's continuous system, usually our customer use three shifts to operate this plant. If you only work 8hrs per day, we need to give a 30TPD refinery, what do you think..? By the way, do you have crude sunflower oil already, where did you get it, make it yourslef or buy from outside?Are these two plant in the same place?
Will design and quote for you as soon as getting your confirmation.
Dear Sirs,we are interested in buying components for our plant which will produce vegetable oil from sun flower seeds. Such components are:
- screw press ( capacity 2 tonn/ hour )
- seed cleaner
- seed decorticator
- steam boiler
- hammer mill
- filter press
- oil neutralizer
Our aim is to have as a final product crude vegetable oil degummed. The plant is located in Italy.Kindly send us a detailed offer for each component, delivery and payment term included.
- Hi, as for your request, there's some confusion which i need your confirmation. We have no problem to provide cleaner, decorticator, boiler and hammer, filter press and neutralizer, but what's your fuel for the steam boiler? what pressure and capacity per hour? What do you mean by saying oil neutralizer, including degumming, deacidification, decoloring and deodorization...?